Last updated September 10, 2012
Please read the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") carefully which apply to the use of ePic online payment portal website (the "Site") and means that by your use of the Site you agree to them. The Site is owned by Cargo Airport Services LLC (“CAS”) a company registered in Delaware state having its corporate office at building 261, JFK international airport, Jamaica, New York 11430. The site allows you to submit payments to Cargo Airport Services, its subsidiary companies and its partners.
1. Copyright and Use of this Site
All use of the Site is on the basis of the Terms. The Terms are a binding legal agreement between us. The intellectual property rights in the designs, pictures, logos, brand names, photographs and content of this Site are owned by or licensed to Cargo Airport Services LLC. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this Site without the written permission of Cargo Airport Services. You may view, download or print individual pages only for your own personal use. You may not copy the Site or use it for commercial or business purposes without our written consent.
We try to ensure the accuracy of all of the content on the Site by representing data that is submitted to us electronically by airlines. However there may be occasion when such information may not be accurate or up to date at all times. We do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the content. We do not provide any warranties in respect of the Site, its content or the accuracy of the information on the Site. We disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all implied warranties applicable to the Site. You should not rely on such information to make any decision or take any action.
The Site is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose. Cargo Airport Services and its partners are not liable for any damages, costs, losses or claims resulting from your inability to use this Site. Cargo Airport Services, it’s partners or any of its subsidiary companies will not be liable, either in contract, tort or otherwise, for any consequential or economic loss including, without limitation, any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity or any loss, corruption or destruction of data arising as a result of your use of the Site. Cargo Airport Services cannot promise that the Site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the Site is provided on an "as available" basis. Cargo Airport Services will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the Site for any reason beyond our control.
3. Content and advertisements
This Site may provide links to and content from other Internet sites and resources. Because Cargo Airport Services has no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Cargo Airport Services is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising products, services or other materials on or available from these sites or resources. We give no warranties in respect of such external sites.
4. Data protection and privacy
5. Changes to the terms
Cargo Airport Services may change the Site or these Terms at any time. If you use the Site after Cargo Airport Services has changed the Terms you will be bound by the new Terms.
6. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America notwithstanding any other jurisdiction where you may be based or have accessed or downloaded the Site. Any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of the United States of America, and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America to resolve any dispute arising out of these Terms.
In the event that any of the Terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining Terms shall not be affected. You may not assign or subcontract any of your rights or obligations under the Terms.
8. Electronic Communications
We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. Your Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
In the event that you become aware that your ID and password are wrongfully used by a third party, you should immediately notify the support desk.
10. Term of Use Revisions
Last Updated September 10, 2012
This privacy statement covers the site casusa.com (the ‘Site’). Cargo Airport Services LLC aims to demonstrate its commitment to its users’ privacy, and to establishing trusting relationships based on respect for personal identity and information, by promoting the use of fair information practices. If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should first contact us by email using our email contact facility.
Cargo Airport Services is the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. Cargo Airport Services collects information from our users at several different points on this Site and during the application process.
CAS will not release your contact information to 3rd parties. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, automatic notification, customizing the site for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
• Mobile: When you download or use apps created by CAS, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Amazon.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and our services, and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
• provide access to the site and the services and customer support you request;
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
• customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising;
• tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
• compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
• Contact you at telephone numbers we have collected, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging;
• provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
By setting a cookie on our Site, users of the Site would not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while browsing our Site. If users reject the cookie, they may still use the Site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our Site.
Like most standard web-site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Though we make every effort to preserve users’ privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required to by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process served on our Site.
This Site contains links to other web-sites. Please be aware that we, Cargo Airport Services are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web-site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
This Site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, their information is protected both on-line and off-line.
We take reasonable steps to protect user information off-line. All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our web administrator or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.